Neck and Shoulder Pain – Spiritual Healing
As I growth deeper in spiritually, I became more conscious about physical illness that relate to spiritual own being. It doesn’t matter how you want to see yourself as:- a spiritual being in human body and experience chemical process or a human who have a soul tied together in this life. Either way, being a human will connect us to the chemical experiences. And either way, soul comes together as part of the being human. Hence, illness, a chemical changed or imbalance would directly connected to our higher being too.
Today, I would love to share my experience in healing a person who has neck and shoulder pain and the meaning of these pains spiritually.
What is Neck and Shoulder Means Spiritually?
As we all know that shoulder carry responsibilities. We see this mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Try carrying something with your hands and walk around, where would you put the weight that you carry so you don’t feel so heavy carrying it? Many people would place it on their shoulder.
How about neck? Physically neck is use to change view from one point to another, from right to left, from bottom to up, north to south and east to west. Spiritually, neck is use for same purpose too. At the higher level of our being, neck would be used to change view from a point of life to another point of life.
When I performed Reiki healing on the person, who was having neck and shoulder pain on her left side, I could feel the blockage in her energy flow. I took a moment to feel the person emotionally. A sudden heaviness and imbalance can be felt on my left side. After few questions and answers sessions between us, these were the finding:
The shoulder pain was related to the job related stress. Consciously she was stress free but not subconsciously. It was the subconscious mind that brought the pain to the surface.
- Her career path has changed but she hasn’t, subconsciously. This act of unacceptability and less love towards her job made she thinks that this job is not meant to be hers. So whatever weight that comes together with the job need to be carried unwillingly on her shoulder too. The heaviness leads to the physical shoulder pain.
- The neck pain was about her not being able to see the excitements of the job that lies in another point of view.
- Flow of energy was stuck on her left side can be related to the function of her right brain too. The finding was she seldom connects directly to her feeling and beliefs. She allow it to ‘just be’, which is good but it were left untreated. The accumulation of untreated feelings and beliefs will lead to additional burden to the emotional being.
So upon the healing, I brought up the stress to the surface and I asked her to let it go and detach from it (It takes understanding and willingness to perform detachment. How fast the detachment process is based on the person willingness to let it go from her mind and emotion). When she detached from her stress, the energy started to flow easily on her and I felt the balance on her emotion too.
After 2 days (about 3 sessions of healing), she healed. A little pain was still left on her neck and it will heal when she’s ready to look at her job from different point of view and start to allow love and enjoyment to flow through her.
Affirmation was given as a tool for better creation in life. I wrote specific affirmations for her at the level of healing so she could allow certain energies flow without blockage, helping her change perspectives in her career and connect her emotion directly to her life.
“I am allowing love and joyous energy flow through me with freedom. Abundance is now appears in every creation of my life and I am peaceful with life now. And so it is. Thank you”
1. Please refer here for more info on affirmation writing.
2. For Reiki healing consultation, please contact us via email.